In order to be approved for your travel, your covid test should contain the following:
- Name of traveler: This should match with your legal name.
- Type of test: The type of test you got - such as PCR, Rapid, NAAT, etc.
- Date of collection: When was the test taken. This should include the date in a readable format. The time is not necessary to have.
- Lab name: The name of the lab administrating the test.
- Lab address: The address of the lab administrating the test. This might not be the same place you go to get the sample taken but as long as an address is on the report, you're good!