You do not need to do this. Atlys has an offline mode. But we understand that you might want to be extra careful...
Another way to ensure you have access to your visa upon arrival to your destination is to download the visa PDF to your phone directly from the Atlys app. To do so, follow the following steps:
- Prior to departure, open up your Atlys app
- Click the Print/View Visa button on the Home Screen
- On the Receive Your Visa onboarding screen, click the View Visa button
- Under the Visa document, click on the Share icon
- Scroll down to “Save to Files” and click on that. This will prompt you to pick where you would like to save your visa PDF.
- Click Save and then you can background your app and open up the iOS Files app
- With the “Files” app open, click on the “Browse” tab on the bottom nav bar. If you get a screen for “iCloud Drive” and you did not save your visa there, simply click the “Browse” link in the top left of the screen to go to the main directory
- Once on the main directory screen, you can navigate and find where you saved the visa PDF or use the search tool to find the file name. If you don’t remember the file name, you can go back to the Atlys app and find it there when viewing the visa.
Please sign in to leave a comment.